Welcome to St. Matthew's!
Embracing all people with the love of Jesus through joyful worship rooted in tradition, ministries for all generations, and reaching out to those in need.
We are an open and family-friendly church, with families consisting of parents and kids, single people, couples and multi-generations. We have political, social, and theological views all over the spectrum from left to right, and all are welcome to be here. Our focus is on Christ, not other topics. We trust that God will bring us together to make a difference in each other’s lives, in the life of our community, and our world. Join us to see how you can bring your knowledge and love of God into our midst.
Worship with us
- Sunday Worship Services at 8:00 and 10:30am
- Children's Sunday School at 9:15am during school year
- Adult Christian Education at 9:30am during school year
- Nursery and children's programs during 10:30 service
- Nursery from 9:15 to 10:30am. (Summer only at 10:15)